Givenchy - Prisme Libre Foundation 30ml Prisme Libre Foundation 30ml

Add to wishlist
Was R$ 395,00 R$ 316,00
Fora de Estoque

Este produto está temporariamente indisponível

Detalhes

THE MASTER OF LIGHTS Foundation meets skincare as hydration and flawless coverage come together in one glow-enhancing formula. Givenchy brings 30 years’ expertise of working light on the face to its first skincare foundation in the Prisme Libre collection. Made with 97% natural origin ingredients*, it takes care of the skin day by day while instantly enhancing natural beauty with a luminous finish. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture. INSTANT GLOW Skin appears radiant, moisturized and perfectly even upon application and blemishes seem corrected. With a seamless finish, the complexion remains glowing and corrected for up to 12 hours and stay fresh through the day. LONG-TERM RESULTS Nurtured by our 97% natural origin formula* enriched with active ingredients, the overall quality of the skin’s beauty is improved application after application. Natural glow and moisturization improve, while pores and imperfections are refined over time. *Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contribute to optimizing the formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture. KEY BENEFITS •12-hour glow* •12-hour correction* •24-hour hydration * •90% skincare formula** •97% natural origin ingredients*** •12-hour wear* •Blurring and correcting finish •Improves skin texture and radiance day by day •Breathable, comfortable, non-comedogenic •Buildable coverage Prisme Libre Skin-Caring Glow is available in a palette of 30 different shades. 30 shades designed not just for the tone of the skin, but also for its warm, cool or neutral undertones. A perfect fit for each and every complexion. *Instrumental test conducted on 33 volunteers. **Minimum percentage of the foundation base in order to hydrate before adding coloring ingredient. ***Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128 Parts 1 and 2. The remaining 3% contributes to optimizing the formula’s integrity over time as well as its sensorial texture
Em Estoque
SKU
6844061
Ver mais

Mais Informações

Informações nutricionais

Red By Dufry Private Sales